Want a relaxing, soothing, whole body experience, that’s also refreshing? Try this out!
- 1.5 Mug water per serving (I add an extra half a mug because some of the water escapes through evaporation)
- 1 rounded tsp lavender chamomile tea (I got mine from euphoriclifetea. You can get the ingredients separate or together!)
- Fresh squeezed lemon juice to taste (I used 3 tsp per serving)
- Honey to taste (I used 1 tbsp per serving)
- 1 Bay leaf (optional)
- Heat water, add bay leaf.
- Once water is boiling, add the chamomile, lavender and honey. Take pot off heat.
- Keep mix covered with pot lid, to keep heat and water vapor in.
- After 5 minutes, you’re ready! Add lemon juice to your mug, place strainer over, and pour tea into your mug.
Enjoy! Let me know how you like it on my Instagram or down below in the comments!